Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Welcome

HELLO!


And welcome to my food blog ☺

A reason as to why my page might have come across your search is because you are a big food lover like myself. To introduce myself, I am a recent college graduate trying to live a "big girl life".  My passion is helping people with a degree in social work, but my biggest love in life is food and sharing it with others. 

Throughout my college career, I lived in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia, PA. This is where my passion for food all began. How could I not become a foodie when building after building in downtown center city is an assortment of restaurants all wanting me to come in and eat delicious food? I could not resist it. . . and so this is where it all started. 

This space is used to share my experiences at restaurants in Philadelphia, PA, other cities around Pennsylvania, and wherever else my tummy takes me in the country. 





No comments:

Post a Comment